Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Aimless Ang Ku Kueh

Now that I finally found a blog of my own, I have absolutely zilch to say! Talk about aimlessness, the mind wanders like a drone of a bee....Zzzzz....

I supposed that I should introduce myself.

  1. I'm a girl *giggle giggle, flip hair*
  2. I look pretty, no...I should be honest...I'm actually more gorgeous than i let on.
  3. I've got a slim, svelte figure with one of those really tiny ankles that looked so good on killer heels.
  4. I've got the large perky boobs to go with 3.
  5. Long, silky mane that never saw a bad hair day.
  6. Pure, flawless, pale skin that glows with health
  7. And last but definitely not least, my name is Lisa Marie Presley

That's all I want to say today. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lisa marie presley chio meh?
but back to catching up with your archives....