Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shuffle shuffle Meme :)

Hi all!!


Muahahahha….so apt till it’s a bit scary. Here’s my meme from jaywalk. Because you asked, I shall do it!!!

And yah, I did not cheat hor, so hor, kena shock when I saw the answers. Come on lah, I got 150+ songs ranging from instrumental to punk rock, Gypsy Kings to Linkin Park inside the player and still the answers came out like everything predestined like that.… hmmmm……….

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


How does the world see me?
Put your head on my shoulder-dunno.

Wahlau, first song and its one I’ve never heard for years since I always chose the other folders to play. I guess this means I’m pretty much a rock that everyone can depend on, solid solid like the deposits of fats I have around me thunder thighs……..



Will I have a happy life?
Xiang xin wu xian!!! -JJ Lin

Muhahahaha….fantastic answer! In case you don’t know, it means ‘Believe no end’ in direct translation. Song by JJ Lin about have boundless hope for Life and the future. Cool!


What do my friends really think of me?
Left my heart in San Francisco-WestLife.

Hmmmm…..I dunno, I never really like the US nor have thoughts of visiting it. Perhaps my friends think I super-blur, like xin bu zhai yen like that, talk to me I never hear one. So heart not here but somwhere else....



Do people secretly lust after me?
Burn-forgot who sang it.

Fwah! This song is one of my favourite, about this guy who cannot keep this girl out of his mind, whenever he sings the word 'burn', he turns on his falsetto voice, machiam like he suddenly got kicked in the balls and become eunuch, or he is having a very huge hard reaction to the thought…ahem.....

Hur hur….u all lust after me ah? Kam siah kam siah! I know u denying lah, no worries, I understand….secret mah secret…..



How can I make myself happy?
For once in my life-Frank Sinatra.

I think this song deserves some history. It’s the song I reserve for my hubs, I gave him this song burnt in CD during the ROM (yes yes, in exchange for the diamond ring, hurhurhur…). So I guess this song just says that I am happy because 'for once in my life, I've got someone who needs me, someone I needed so long. For once, unafraid, i can go where Life leads and somehow i know I'll be strong.'


What should I do with my life?
Walk on the wild side-Dave’s True Story.

Well, what do you know?! Goodness, has my life been previously so staid and boring? Hmmm…ok, I just answered my own question…



Will I ever have children?
poison-madison garden.
Wahlau……I poison or they poison?


What is some good advice for me?
Kiss from a fool-george Michael.
Eh? Maybe I shall sneak into a 6-yr old's Ronald McDonald party and force RM to peck me on the cheek to ling wu some sort of Cosmic Truth on the Meaning of Life....


How will I be remembered?
I’m so repentant-Dave’s true Story.


Choujidan, machiam like cursing me like that. Must be in the future I’ll commit some super big crime and end up having to suffer guilt the rest of my life…

Oh wait, it could be just about that chocolate muffin I scoffed just now.



What is my signature dancing song?
Let there be love-Nat king Cole.


Weeee!!! I’d gladly dance to this song. In case you don’t know, Nat is singing ‘let there be birds singing in the trees, someone to bless me whenever I sneeze, let there be Coo-Coos, a lark and a dove, but first of all, pls, let there be love.’ Essentially the take that Love makes you see the things you often miss! ya ya, another one of those boundless heaps of hope for Love and happiness songs....yea...*sniff*




What do I think my current theme song is?
love in the first degree-bananaramamama
(ya ya, I know how to spell. I just dunno when to stop.).

Goodness, the whole entry is starting to turn mushy.


What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
shake it off-Mariah carey.


Confirm talking about those fat deposits....and the muffins.....


What song will play at my funeral?
if you ever fall in love again- dunno.

Good choice. If I ever left this big beautiful earth, pls let those who love me not grieve. Find someone else and make sure he/she loves you as much as I did.


What type of men/women do I like?
Real Thing-Lisa stansfield.

Because I am also Real.


What is my day going to be like?
All Woman-lisa stansfield.


Wah lau! Speechless! I’m meeting my close-knit clique of gal friends tonite!


hahaha...it's been fun while it lasts!

here's the meme to:

zhebin
nadnut (cos i know u have lotsa songs)
Tempest
Barney
li-er
jellygirl
and Wally.
And to all who want to do it also. It can be quite eye-opening!!!
Out!
In the midst of writing Story of D, which is turning out harder than I ever thought it could be,
AKK

10 comments:

nadnut said...

bah! meme again! lol

Anonymous said...

haha, FL, you are skiving at work!

atelierz said...

Story of D? Who? The third party of you and A? Bo koh ling lah... *faintz*

Jaschocolate said...

You mean "Burn" by Usher? Your answers all very matching leh.. Why my ones so weird.. >_<

Anonymous said...

AKK, i wonder what will it be like if your same songs got shuffled again.....

How does the world see me?
Real Thing - Lisa Stansfield.
What can be more real than a succulent piece of Ang Ku Kueh?

Will I have a happy life?
For once in my life - Frank Sinatra.
Now, THAT is pretty sad………..

Do people secretly lust after me?
Shake it off - Mariah Carey.
Face the fact, AKK, face the fact…….

How can I make myself happy?
Poison - Madison Garden.
Hmm…… enough said.

What should I do with my life?
Xiang xin wu xian!!! - JJ Lin.
Believe in eternity!! (Hopefully not around the waist….)

Will I ever have children?
All Woman - Lisa Stansfield.
Girls are cute, aren’t they??

What song will play at my funeral?
Burn - forgot who sang it.
Land scarce in Singapore lah…..

What is my day going to be like?
I’m so repentant - Dave’s true Story.
What a good way to spend the day……….

Tongue in cheek only ok? :þ

barneysaurus said...

NOooooOOOO!!! Not another :P!

Acey Deucey said...

It seems like married life is bad for blogging. Hope to see more updates soon.

Unknown said...

this is one really interesting meme leh. guess its kinda like russian roulette, where you take your chances on what answers you'll get. :)

Judy Romero said...

Your the best

Judy Romero said...

This is a great blog