Friday, April 29, 2005

Missing....

Hey all!

Ever watched Missing on Channel 5? Gosh, it was the worse kind of sad tragic show I've evere watched. Some ppl, usually kids, literally disappear for decades, leaving behind grieving parents with no sense of closure....

I've never felt their kind of emotion and never want to try it, ever...

Which is why I feel guilty for not blogging as often as I should, but seriously, it's all for a good reason. I've got this draft blog about this idiotic colleague which I always add to in my free time, but never ever relased....why? Because this epic story is like a tremendous humungous terrifying Grouse that never ends....so everytime I think I've got it and it's ready to appear hot off the press, something happens to make me want to edit it more again....

Shucks, by the time it comes out, I think I've probably gotten my CPF money and is publishing the thingy as a weird, one-sided autobiography...

also, another thing! I'm currently writing my dissertation, so lo and behold, everytime I use my laptop for things other than 'good' (ie research), I feel bad, therefore guilty, therefore cut down on blogging or visiting other blogs. but of cos, I'm been updating with Lighter Side of Yan and Bubblemunche. Enough to be informed, so keep on blogging, guys....you are my fixes. Sure takes less time to update myself on your blogs than to update mine own!

I promise to be more lively with the blogs, to keep them coming, but due to another major form of writing with a deadline in 2 months time, I'm kinda cramped for now. Still, it should be easy to pass of at least 1 every fortnight.

To all who knew me, knew my name and what I actually do (no, I don't do anal probe anymore), I've gotten myself a JOB! *gasp!* so fast ah? Yah lor....if everything goes well, no transition whatsoever from school to job....I'll be shelving travels plans Again....argghh....

To everyone who don't know my real name (which is Lisa Marie Presly, see The Aimless AKK! if job goes well, guess what I am?!!! ahahaha......those who know don't spoil market! It'll be nice to hear what you ppl think I am from the blog. Pls come visit and leave a comment, feel free to read my other entries and expound!

Love you guys! another one next week!

AKK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you're being mysterious. I think that being mysterious is...

Ang Ku Kueh said...

to RKP:

...is what, is What?!Hey, mystery boy, you're worse than i am! *fade out*

Anonymous said...

I think that being mysterious is...
Oh so...

Ang Ku Kueh said...

To bubblemunche:

Pure Pleasure to enjoy your blog, man, whoever you may be. seriously, your friend ah hock and u make a great pair leh, pls keep up the blog! glad to be back lah, how's your sales pitch ah?

To Yan,

Of cos I catch up on you! Can't help meself, very enjoyable. Also I touched you put me in your links! Feeling's mutual. :)
PS my new job very different from lab, actually.

To RKP,

eh....I wait for you to finish your sentence first.