Hi all! I've nothing to write about today. Ok, I've got lots to write, but I'm too tired to lift a finger, but anyway, something to perk u up after a hard day of playing on Sunday. Oh yah, Happy Easter!
Real signs found in the Land of the Free(speech):
* In an New York restaurant:
"Customers who consider our waitresses uncivil ought to see the manager."
* On the wall of a Baltimore estate:
"Trespassers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. -- Sisters of Mercy"
* In a Los Angeles dance hall:
"Good clean dancing every night but Sunday."
* In a clothing store:
"Wonderful bargains for men with 16 and 17 necks."
* In a Tacoma, Washington men's clothing store:
"15 men's wool suits - $10.00 - They won't last an hour!"
* Outside a country shop:
"We buy junk and sell antiques."
* On a North Carolina highway:
"EAT -- 300 FEET"
* In the window of an Oregon general store:
"Why go elsewhere to be cheated, when you can come here?"
* In a Massachusettes parking area reserved for birdwatchers:
"Parking for birds only."
* In the vestry of a New England church:
"Will the last person to leave please see that the perpetuallight is extinguished."
* In a Pennsylvania cemetery:
"Persons are prohibited from picking flowers from any but their owngraves."